Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 77
Posts: 77   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16670 times and has 76 replies Next Thread
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

The End of Jezebel Whateley Reply to this Post

Obviously I notice that anyone who plays this game now won't really know much about the Whateleys. I haven't played for like almost a year now and I felt like writing once last story to send me off nicely from the Bang!Howdy world ;D

Part One

The affectionate and loving claws of hibernation had began to loosen, it was time to arise from the somewhat extended holiday but alas the longing for the return of the thriving Frontier Town seemed to be a thousand dreams away. Abandoned by its mayor’s it had become a vile and desolate hell on earth were aggressive gangs of unruly bandits and outlaws claimed it as their own; believing that order would never return. For once they may be correct. The most respect, the most feared had fled out of insanity what was the point of a town that couldn’t provide them with a challenge; their whereabouts still unknown.

The saloons, barbers and banks were scarred with a horrific death without the means of resurrection or reincarnation; they now represented the coming of a new age of despair. The few scattered residents that had remained either lived in hiding, even from the morning sun or have taken refuge into the heartless gangs that had now taken control of Frontier Town.

The wait is over enough time was wasted; someone had to deal with the issue by striking the core and attempt to flood it out of Frontier Towns system. A veteran Whateley was making a swift re-entrance and she likes to pitch with a grenade; the fight had only begun.

“Resurrectio”

The mind had painted a blurred portrait across the well rested persons vision, after a few minutes of adjusting to the land of the living; the sorceress found herself still contained within in the cocoon of bright blue energy that had sealed her away until the time was right.

“Aperio”

The energy cocoon emitted a thunderous sound that would shatter a mortal’s ear drum into a thousand shards upon the ground. It began to seep inside the cracked earth followed by a smaller thud which signalled the woman’s fall to the earth, elevating herself back to the numb feet she had possessed she was greeted by her own reflection.

Her delicate black hair had grown several centimetres before she had entered her hibernation from the already chaotic Frontier Town. Next her crimson red eyes gazed upon the typical ghostly white complexion that majority of the Whateley population had accumulated. Somehow the bodice as black as a panther had remained has beautiful when she first wore it.

“Hi Jezebel, long time no see!” She said to herself.

Invoking a telekinetic spell to wrap her wavy black locks into ponytail she followed this by touching her face all the five senses rushed back to her body as she felt almost human again. A few months must have past maybe even longer though it felt like no time had passed as Jezebels manor was as how she left it before she entered the coma like state. She walked to the window and moved away curtain that was blocking the suns heavenly rays out of the demonic looking manor.

No one was in the streets it was even more life deprived then before with a few localized fires in the distance and destroyed buildings that once stood proudly through the days and night. Jezebel remembered a time were Frontier Town would be teeming with life it sometimes even brought a smile to a Whateley’s face even with their evil roots, the next move was simple survey the remains of Frontier Town. She deeply hoped that some of the clan had returned as of lately the Whateley’s have being ripped apart; Nicodemus was one of the many outlaws that had high-tailed out of town leaving the leadership to the rest of us until others slowly left too.

Jezebel swung the door open and stepped upon the alien environment she would once call her home; the first thing that became eminent was the distance sounds of gun-fire not exactly a new thing to the town but it may have become a more prominent lifestyle within these unknown times. She decided to head for the Le Petit Mort if the saloon was still around there would be hope that the Whateley clan had returned to full strength.
----------------------------------------
Jezebel. Bad luck can occasionally be a great asset
Served as a member of the:
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jan 19, 2010 1:47:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JudyMaxwell1
Old Hand

Re: The End of Jezebel Whateley Reply to this Post

JEZ!! <3
Long time no see. Miss ya. How are things?

Btw, very nice story :)
~Judy Maxwell~
Leader of GHG and CoG
Parlor Queen

Boom Town will come the day after the end of the world.

Rawr

...This sucks, I just wasted my life...

Started 2/16/07 and still alive
[Jan 19, 2010 2:17:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Hey Judy :')

Looks like so far my story hasnt caught as much attention has they use to do; and I thought this one was better then all the rest too ahhha, havent put all the chapters up like.

I have being doing fine; I did try to get onto Bang Howdy abit ago but it kept freezing at 99% :| which annoyed the hell out of me ahaha

Nothing really just noraml stuff what about you miss Juday? ;)
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jan 20, 2010 10:34:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JudyMaxwell1
Old Hand

That sucks.
I've been good. Trying my best to not quit B!H. But it's just gone downhill.. Hardly anyone plays anymore and because of this others have left, and etc. Still waiting for Boomtown, same as everyone else that is still managing to stay. Glad to know you haven't forgotten about us completely.
~Judy Maxwell~
Leader of GHG and CoG
Parlor Queen

Boom Town will come the day after the end of the world.

Rawr

...This sucks, I just wasted my life...

Started 2/16/07 and still alive
[Jan 20, 2010 2:41:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

I would have payed an unexpected visit but my new Laptop wouldn't let me log on anyways :|

(Part Two)

“Howdy y’all floozy whatcha think ya’ll doing walk all alone?” A spineless scofflaw sneered, feeling confident has he was been backed up by another two of his gang.

“I’m sorry I didn’t realize there was a problem walking up a street!” Jezebel argued back, obviously the army of Greenhorns hasn’t ceased.

“Aren’t you a brave woman standing up to us, I don’t like brave women” He smirked, withdrawing his pistol. “You have the count of five to run!”

“No thank you, I’m not the type of girl to scadattle in the face of danger” Jezebel snapped back, she launched into action.

The scofflaw and his gang fired a flood of a bullets into the air, within the same second Jezebel chanted her attack.

“Ventus!” Jezebel yelled, a storm of violent winds blasted towards the gang not only deflecting the bullets but sent them ricocheting through a half destroyed building left unconscious.

This was strange behaviour to Jezebel; Greenhorns have always being too keen to voice their opinion but usually never went to straight to violence like they did. Where they even Greenhorns? Was this the new gang that currently reigns supreme in Frontier Town? These were the questions that needed answering and an even more important one sprung to the mages mind. Have the Whateley’s lost all the reputation they have gained; were they not seen as a threat?

The answer was yes; humiliation swept Jezebels face the once called Le Petit Mort was now the Drunken Westerns. Any chance of a Whateley reformation were truly over; Jezebel stepped into the inn the usual glances of drunken cowboys looked up though none were a look of acknowledgement, she didn’t to read their minds with a spell Jezebel knew what were all their minds. The Whateley’s were no longer known; Jezebel might as well of being a Greenhorn who has only just strolled into the town.

Now that she had reached her destination, the next thing on her agenda was to get a few questions answered. Jezebel walked over to the gang roster notice board searching for the Whateley Clan list, she began to gain attention and received mucky looks when she found the Whateley Clan roster. Every member was stated as inactive including herself, Jezebel walked over to the bar.

“Excuse me; is it possible if I can ask you a few questions?” Jezebel asked the bartender, still clutching the Whateley roster.

“Depending on what you’re going to ask about...” The bartender replied. “Guessing about the gang roster you are holding?”

“Yes; I have being out of town for awhile and could you please tell me if you have seen of the Whateley Clan lately?” Jezebel asked “I’m Jezebel Whateley and have briefly returned in search of my family”

“Oh I am in presence of a Whateley, I must say your clan has become aloof” The bartender answered “The last active Whateley here before you was Magdalena; the Inn was taken from her by the current top gang within Frontier Town”

“Is this gang the reason why Frontier Town has become more of a Doomtown?” Jezebel sneered. “Are these the reason why the clan isn’t here?”

“All that I can tell you that they are called the Crackshot’s, you yourself know your clans numbers were declining while new gangs were reaching their peaks they sanctioned war against you Whateley’s” The bartender said “I have told you too much already if they find out that another Whateley is back and I have conferred with you I will be executed on the spot”

“I suggest leaving town because I am going straight to the source of the problem” Jezebel replied demandingly “One last question is there any of the gang in here?”

“I can’t.....” The bartender snapped.

“That isn’t your decision anymore, tell me or I will blast you into next week” Jezebel growled, her hand ignited with magical energy.

The bartender looked at Jezebels hand realized the severity of his situation and pointed to the private room at the end of the saloon the exact same one the Whateley’s used regularly. Jezebel made her move to the back room igniting her second hand with magical energy; if she was lucky the enough the leader of the Crackshot’s would be there if not she would bash around her gang members until the information was forced out of them. Usually if she wasn’t this mad she’d be witty about the situation and knock on the door before she attacked but they have turned this town upside down and it wasn’t going to improve any soon.
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jan 21, 2010 10:50:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

(Part 3)

BANG! The entrance to the private room was destroyed in the blast provided by Jezebels magical bolt; only having seconds to react the Crackshot members reached for their weapons but by this time Jezebel had fired a second magical bolt that blasted two of their members through one of the walls. The witch used the smokescreen created by the attacks to her advantage has she flooded into the room, she took down another member with a swift strike to the neck.

“Quick over there!” Jezebel heard one of them bellowed.
“Contego” Jezebel roared; raising a magical shield that protected her from the bullets that were whirled towards her. There were three members left; she had to think of a way to defeat them because the if she didn’t soon reinforcements would be all over the saloon before she could even reach half way up the street. After a few moments of thinking through possible spells a useful one came to mind. “Incendia!”

One of the gunmen’s arsenals blew up caused an explosion that destroyed the foundations of the saloon and seemingly killing all three of the gunmen; while Jezebels shield managed to withstand the force of the blast. The mages magical energy was depleting quickly she knew that if she kept using it like she did she wouldn’t have enough left to take down the gang leaders; in the current predicament she had no choice, she ran over to one of the gang members and read his mind with a psychic spell where she would gain all the information she would need.

The Crackshot’s were currently using the Howdypedians old base of operations as their own and with a hazy history with the Howdypedians Jezebel knew exactly where she had to go; the many innocent drinkers who had witnessed the fight they coward away from the witch has she walked out of the saloon. Jezebel had about half hour of time before her magic levels become too low; outnumbered and over whelmed she would have to play this fight intelligently.

“Abolesco!” The Witch yelled as in a matter of moment she turned completely invisible and made her dash to the Crackshot’s base; she ran past many gang members who were dashing to the saloon. Jezebel formulated the plan in her head she would remain unseen and defeat as many of the opposition as possible and take down the main target: Crackshot Maude.

After hitching a ride on nearby horse she reached to the base within half of the time on foot; with the last amount of magic she formed a knife to help with her intended sneak attack. Remaining invisible she quickly dispatched the guards at the entrance and made a sprint into the base checking every room surrounding her, knowing the invisibility spell would soon were off.
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jan 25, 2010 8:24:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70
Old Hand

You're not bored at all.
I like the stories, and I absolutely adore the headache which the pain in my eyes is causing.
"Kali I can say I hacked into CIA database!"
Kali: "I didn't know Serbia had CIA"

"I wish Martin was here to laugh with me..."
Kali: "Martin thinks I'm smart, he told me that"
[Jan 28, 2010 12:16:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

sarcasam?
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jan 29, 2010 10:54:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70
Old Hand

sarcasam?

1. Yes
2. No

[Feb 4, 2010 1:19:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
the_crippler
Old Hand

More Story Please >:D
Devious? Maybe.
~Tigon~
[Feb 6, 2010 11:50:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

I will tommorrow
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Feb 9, 2010 2:13:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70
Old Hand

I will tommorrow

..stopslacking..

[Feb 10, 2010 3:53:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
dingo01
Old Hand

Jeeeeeez! More story please. :3

Its making me want to write again..
Dingo Stapp Tremonti Lacoste

If the second coming is all that grand, then where the hell are my followers? >.>
[Feb 21, 2010 7:11:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Jezebel struck gold she had found Crackshot Maude in a vast room with her leaders having a meeting with what seemed to be plan to locate the Whateley’s that have a high risk factor of striking out another war. She sled into the room silently were she observed a list of Whateley’s they think would restart the war amongst them was Dominique, Enoch and Lilith Whateley.
It was time to make her move if she takes down and kills Crackshot Maude; Jezebel could be able to bargain her away into being a new leader and send them to re-gather the Whateley’s the possibilities endless. Withdrawing her knife she threw it at Crackshot Maude; though the gang leader managed to avoid by launching herself to the left.

“What was that?!” Crackshot Maude shouted. “Were under attacked!”

Jezebels spell was beginning to wear off she started her final move flinging herself into front flip she gained the right momentum to kick one of the leaders unconscious; yanking the knife out of the wall she once again threw it this time at the other leader slicing her head in half. The invisibility had none wore off completely.

“Oh well isn’t this surprising, Jezebel Whateley” Crackshot Maude sniggered. “You have being so off the radar lately, not even involved within in the gang war I didn’t even consider you, guess I was wrong!”

“I’m fighting in name of the Whateley’s and intend to restore Frontier Town back to its further glory; were mayors actually attempt to improve the city and not be pressurized by bandits like you!” Jezebel replied.

“Sweetie; I am guessing your all out of magic’s or you would have thrown a bolt of lightning at my head!” Crackshot Maude grimaced “So heal this!”

BANG! Jezebel briefly escaped the shotgun bullets that blasted a hole through the wall, she ran at Crackshot Maude hoping she would be able to disarm her before she reloaded. Just in the nick of time Jezebel flew into a second kick that sent Maude’s shotgun flying across the floor; Maude hurtled towards her discarded weapon not before being tackled against the wall behind her.
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Feb 22, 2010 1:19:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

“I’m not just about the magic and without my magic suppressing my latent bad luck a power, this fight is going to get interesting!” Jezebel cackled flowing into a gut wrenching uppercut that temporally winded Crackshot Maude.

“Gah!” Maude cried, avoiding another of Jezebels assaults.
Jezebel knew she had to end the fight soon before her probability affecting powers became out of control, even worse the remaining members of the Crackshot gang could flood the room and severely outnumber her.

Maude successfully lunged towards Jezebels blood stained knife and whirled it at the Whateley, she then smirked hearing a painful gasp as it had plunged into Jezebels left arm. Carrying on with her attack she lashed the dagger out of the witches arm as strongly as she could, Jezebel fell to her knees with a deep wound she could not heal and was then kicked to the ground.

“You silly little bitch!” Crackshot Maude howled, pinning Jezebel to the floor with her foot. “I actually can’t believe one measly Whateley thought they could bring down an entire gang, it’s pathetic.”

Maude’s gloating was indirectly giving the negative energy in Jezebels body time to reach its full potential, a weird disorienting feeling overtook Jezebel the same feeling she felt just because her latent jinx brought on the Chicago fires.

“Guess what you filthy wench!?” Maude screeched, “ We win its took decades and various Whateley hunters to flood you out this town but hell this day has finally come and alas my sweet necromancer you can take great honour in being the last Whateley to be executed in this town.”

“The last, haven’t you learned anything?” Jezebel coughed, as Maude press down harder on her chest. “Kill as many of us you like but we will return it may not be soon it may not be later but mark my words we will be back and darling we always go out with a bang!”

Maude’s face dropped as Jezebel’s body began to leak the negative energy in a matter of moments vast amounts continued to be expelled into the surrounding area; the end was signalled by a horrifying gust of wind that roared through paralysing Maude to a weak crumbling wall. Crawling to a near-by window Jezebels eyes widened several tornadoes destroying Frontier Town with every step they took, while other tornadoes were still forming.

Another gale force wind shredded through the battlefield, the wall crumbled as Maude screeched being captured by the tornadoes invisible grasp the leader of the Crackshot’s had seemingly met her end.

Jezebel hung onto the window pane for her dear life as she witnessed the town she called home being murdered before her very eyes, last time her powers went this out of control it was days before they ceased.
If she wanted to save the town there was only one thing left she could do, she had required back enough magical energy to cast one final spell a bolt of electricity hurtled through the sky.
BOOM!

A single bolt of lightning returned to earth as it struck Jezebel she felt the electricity pulsate through her body; she let out one final scream as her now lifeless body collapsed to the floor. The infamous Whateley necromancer had finally met her end to save the town that despised her till the end, but as her life ended so did the tornadoes that tore the town apart.

Frontier Town was sparred for another day.
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Mar 1, 2010 8:16:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70
Old Hand

jez write a book ffs

[Edit 1 times, last edit by maNga70 at Mar 9, 2010 12:43:59 PM]
[Mar 9, 2010 12:43:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Not sure out of that, but I have already started another story following the aftermath of my death
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Mar 10, 2010 10:36:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70
Old Hand

... Write a book!!! -.- Pull a couple of strings for publishers (assuming they like it, which they will, since we like your stories here o.O) and gg no remake.

[Mar 13, 2010 5:51:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Wouldn't know were to start a full length book :) plus it would have to be like 300 pages long
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Mar 13, 2010 7:05:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SplatterKat
Old Hand

I thought I felt something stirring.... Might have to visit old threads to see where this feeling goes...

-SplatterKat-
“People don’t stop playing because they grow old. People grow old because they stop playing.”G. B. Shaw
We have a hard time accepting that all our words and knowledge might one day feed the trees.
[Mar 15, 2010 7:54:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    972972 [Link]  Go to top 
cow64
Cowpoke

Wish Whateley's And Howdypedians Would Come Back
[Apr 11, 2010 4:38:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alientrooper
Old Hand

Very nice Jezebelly, a pretty good read-maybe put it all together when finished?

/Calling all publishers...
Behold Buck!
Whirled-Buckaroo Trooper

LOL! The end of the world is near!
[Apr 23, 2010 3:19:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.google.co.uk    hmm... [Link]  Go to top 
RidingRose
Cowpoke

Loving the story so far - some intruiging BH literature. Gosh.. I remember the Whateleys. Was one for a while. I vaguely remember one saying to me: "Every flock needs a purple sheep"... I had a purple obsession then..

BH is going downhill. No doubt about it.
And if it's giving you a headache.. don't read it ;)
Jemima Stallion - The head of Bowler hats and Umbrellas.
[May 4, 2010 12:42:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Seeing as this story attracted some attention, I had some spare time and have finished a second story which follows on from 'The End of Jezebel Whateley'.

The Body

A few days had passed and the rebirth of Frontier Town had begun once again, it would take weeks even months for the remnants of this town to be back to its former similar presence it enveloped the residents with. Current fatalities had reached five hundred with almost double severely injured; it was put down to a freak unexplained event as the remaining authorities were unaware of Jezebel’s short reappearance amongst the scofflaws and bandits for what seemed the last time. The news of this natural disaster had reached to both coasts of America and a few days’ later countries across the Atlantic new of the destructive freak phenomena that had levelled an entire town which had left scientists baffled and priests preaching about the coming apocalypse. Though a few selected gangs and groups across the globe knew of the true source of the natural disaster and several of these clan’s intended to claim the body of the witch for themselves; to drain her blood of magical properties or just to use her as trophy upon a wall.

Though one group of individuals had pure intentions to recover Jezebel and give her the proper burial she deserved and they were the Whateley’s. While Frontier Town had seemingly vanquished any essence of the Whateley clan from their town, a few of the surviving members had fled to foreign branches for an unexpected reunion with their cousins. The English, Australian and Canadian branches welcomed the tired Whateley’s offering them temporary or even permanent accommodation if they choose to.

The depressive cold drizzle of England felt almost alien to the scorching sun-blast region of Frontier Town but Mefore Whateley was glad as the weather had matched her mood, the last living child she had left had being killed and she hadn’t got the chance to see her one last time. Tears cascaded across the red heads face as her make-up became big splotches around her eyes, dabbing the wet parts of her face dry Mefore tied up her scarlet red hair and made a move towards the corridor locking the room shut.

The English Whateley clan seemed very similar to the American counterparts it was as if they felt the same pain Mefore did for the loss of her daughter; not often did a Whateley die yet the strong opposition across the Atlantic had raised the Whateley death toll to four, with the disappearance of Magdalena it could soon reach to five. When the Crackshot bandits managed to take over the Whateley manor and the Howdypedian bases, Nicodemus split the remaining members into groups and ordering them to seek new homes with the Whateley’s across the seas. Accompanying Mefore was her sister Anne and Nicodemus himself, making contact with Corvus the English Whateley leader who regularly holidayed to Frontier Town to catch up with his fellow cousins.

Mefore began her descent down the stairs clothed in a maroon grey striped shirt and jeans and witnessed Anne suffering the same mood as herself. Mefore’s sister hid her face away with her trademark fan squeezed in the corner of the living room looking out the window upon the thriving fields of vegetables and gardens something unknown to her.

“Anne my dear!” Mefore cried, gliding over to her sister embracing her with a loving hug. “We need to get strong now; the time for crying is finished”

“First Sephiroth is murdered by that vampire whore who dared to call herself a Whateley, now Jezebel has met her end and we don’t even know how” Anne blithered. “I can’t believe she is gone, she always managed to fight off everything.’

Mefore took a deep breath remembering that Anne raised her children into their teens before she was brought back from the dead.

“No matter what, I’m sure she fought the good fight” Mefore frowned, “I’m going to find Nicodemus, I want to retrieve my daughter’s body before they dispose of it”

“Let me...” Anne replied.

“The less of us go the better, and I can’t bear to see another one of us get hurt” Mefore interrupted “The quicker I get in and out the better”

Anne knew she wasn’t going to win this argument. “Be careful and good look my sister” Anne whispered, hugging her sister goodbye.

A single tear trickled down the flaming red heads cheek; she clutched the door knob that lead her into the next room to find Nicodemus and Corvus in deep conversation.

“Excuse me, Nicodemus, Corvus” Mefore talked as if she was stripped of all emotion. “Would it possible for a quick chat?”

“Certainly my dear, take a seat!” Corvus Whateley signalled towards the empty chair perched next to Nicodemus.

Mefore moved across the floor elegantly even with the extreme grief that was weighing on her shoulders, once she sat upon the chair she received a devilish smile from Nicodemus that somewhat made her feel warm inside for the first time in awhile.

“As you are aware my daughter Jezebel Whateley has recently passed away” Mefore started, not sure whether to look at Corvus or Nicodemus.

“We as a whole are pained at the loss of such a powerful Whateley” Corvus replied. “I wish we could have being there, if we knew about your troubles over the Atlantic earlier.”

“It’s ok my cousin, you have already done enough for us.” Nicodemus stretched out his arm to Corvus’s shoulder to reassure him.

“Well if at all possible, I’d like it if we could go recover Jezebels body.” Mefore cried. “I just can’t go on knowing that I will never be able to see her again”

“You know at the current time it would be a nice risk mission, Mefore” Nicodemus sighed “If circumstances were different we would already have Jezebel with us but...”

“But nothing Nico, I’m the leader of the Whateley establishment in England and my decision is final” Corvus intervened.
“I understand where you are coming from cousin but I can’t bear to see Mefore live without seeing Jezebel again, I can point Mefore towards the right people who will quickly fulfil her hearts desires.”

“Thank you, Corvus that means a lot” Mefore smiled.

“I shall contact the people I believe necessary for the completion of this mission, get prepared and be back in this room within the hour!” Corvus returned the smile.

/Chapter two coming soon
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jun 4, 2010 9:52:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SplatterKat
Old Hand

O.o Soooooooooo...... Both Meef and AnnWhat along with Nico in Corvus' residence after the meeting with DomiWhat eh? One may start to wonder how much absythe you have been nipping at. =)

-SplatterKat-

/Yeah yeah yeah... I get the message...
“People don’t stop playing because they grow old. People grow old because they stop playing.”G. B. Shaw
We have a hard time accepting that all our words and knowledge might one day feed the trees.
[Jun 14, 2010 1:33:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    972972 [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Oh this is on different contuinity or whatever its called :')
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jun 15, 2010 2:24:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

Mefore rushed out of the room avoiding Nicodemus’s eyes knowing that he didn’t agree with what would transpire. The negativity began to flow out of the mother as a new sense of purpose replaced it; she quickly scanned her room for valuable assets to help the recovery mission run as smooth as possible. Mefore opened a medium sized bag cramming a couple of outfits, her trademark derringer and the last of her scrip. Finally she faced the mirror and gently placed a protection talisman around her neck, Mefore reminisced of the day Jezebel gave her the charm that would protect the bearer from supernatural powers including beings like the wendigo.

Time was eaten away that hour as if the clocks had become starved, time would be a factor for Mefore’s return to Frontier Town to be as short as possible encase a Whateley hunters still lurked the streets. She clasped her bag, received a blessing of luck from her sister and paved her path towards the room where her plan would be formulated.

Once again Mefore clasped the door knob and pushed into the room to find Corvus in grossed deep within conversation with two others, any remains of Nicodemus must have fled awhile ago.

“Ah! Mefore just on time my American beauty” Corvus winked, he had also lost his spouse to the grim reapers grasp.

“Of course I am, anything that can reunite me with my daughter” Mefore blushed, the thought of having such a charismatic leader was unknown to her.

“Like I promised I have gathered two of our finest members over here at the English branch to help you recover Jezebel’s body!” Corvus weakly smiled.

To his left was a female and to his right a male stood seven foot tall, hopefully obtaining the strength to match.

“This is the also beautiful Arachne Whateley” Corvus said. At a first glance she seemed the average human but Mefore stood corrected as an extra pair of arms went to greet the redhead’s handshake; at first it was a surprise but her son was a werewolf so the feelings of anxiety went away quickly.

With her second glance she noticed her un-human like eyes, which where a deeper red then Mefore’s hair. Arachne also had a third eye central on her forehead. Other then this she had the typical features of a Whateley, jet black hair and pale white skin.

“Hello I’m Mefore, I see your name fits in with the spider woman persona you have going my dear” Mefore smiled.

“Thank you, I was born into the clan with these spider-like abilities and my uncle Corvus suggested to my mother of the name, as it was the a name used to describe a being with spider features in Greek Mythology” Arachne answered, standing back to let the second Whateley introduce himself.

Mefore’s head flung back as she tried to join eyes with the gigantic Whateley; before he spoke it filled her with confidence as he most have a lot of strength and power as if she could feel it leaving him.

“I’m Donovan, I before my time reuniting with the family I became a fully fledged assassin and highly trained in several fighting styles and equipped with using various weapons!” Donovan spoke somewhat emotionless; he did not dwell within his strengths.

Mefore’s eyes widened. She hadn’t met a Whateley with such calibre, if met with violence Mefore was confident that it would be thwarted easily. Once Jezebel is safely within her arms; the mission would be lead to finding Magdalena, hopefully she would be fine.

“When do we set off?” Mefore asked. “It shall take awhile to reach America and travel then to Frontier Town!”

“Straight away my dear but we won’t be travelling through the means you may be thinking” Corvus smiled. “Like your daughter here in England we have dipped in the dark arts, you shall be teleporting to the town”

“Oh” Mefore said.

Corvus gestured to the door behind them, Arachne and Donovan followed soon Mefore gained the last bit of courage she needed to go through with this mission. She dropped her bag strapped her derringer to her leg and moved into the next room with them.

/Part 3 Coming Soon :)
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jun 17, 2010 2:18:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

In the small pokey room; it was filled with strange ancient markings flowing round the room within in a circular shape, Corvus extracted a handbook out of his back pocket.

“Can you all now stand in the middle of the markings” Corvus commanded, following orders all three Whateley’s stood waiting for the spell to start. “Mefore this will involve you’re blood or you won’t be teleported”

Mefore nodded cutting her arm with small pocket knife from the second strap on her leg; next the Whateley trio let their blood drip onto the floors markings, they lit up brightly in a vivid white light. Corvus began to chant a language that was beyond any understanding the red head had, her body started tingling the strongest pins and needles she had ever felt.

A reassurance touched her through Arachne’s hand, as she was beginning to fade into nothing the teleportation had begun and now disorientation blurred Mefore’s vision as her own arms were disappearing before her eyes.

“Good luck, my friends” Corvus smiled.

The markings ceased to glow as the Whateley’s successfully teleported to the desired destination; it was time to recover Jezebel and inject fear back into who dare stood in the clans way.

/Forget to put this bit with part two, my bad
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jun 18, 2010 8:15:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sammie788
Old Hand

Jeze.. I miss you ): <3
&Madeline;
♥♥;
You
Me
Crayons
And Paper.

The Fun Is Endless :)
[Jun 19, 2010 4:33:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LuLuBell1
Old Hand

n'awwwh. when i ever log in to see whos on they'res jack all on :')
Whateley Clan
Slacker Crew
[Jun 20, 2010 3:32:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 77   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]