Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4029 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
alpdincer
Stranger

I M HACKED AND NEED TO GET MY ACC BACK Reply to this Post

I M HACKED AND THE HACKER CHANGED MY PASS.E-MAIL IS CHANGED TOO.JUST MY USERNAME IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET IT BACK?AND BTW IS PANTERA AND NOOBEGADE A LEGEND?THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
----------------------------------------
Rock!
[May 20, 2008 6:47:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tenderfoot

Re: I M HACKED AND NEED TO GET MY ACC BACK Reply to this Post

I M HACKED AND THE HACKER CHANGED MY PASS.E-MAIL IS CHANGED TOO.JUST MY USERNAME IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET IT BACK?AND BTW IS PANTERA AND NOOBEGADE A LEGEND?THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

And we care about this why?...And you don't have to type all in Caps Lock,some people can't see right,AND you have sheriffs for that.
[May 20, 2008 11:02:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FallinSunset
Old Hand

...AND you don't have to be so rude, maybe you could be a bit helpful. Think if you were hacked.
Yes, we have sheriffs to deal with this, but you could say it a bit nicer. ;-]
Malila

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
[May 20, 2008 3:57:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SexyJ101
Old Hand

If you're hacked, try PMing Sheriffs and tell them your billing information or any type of information that makes them think you're the real owner of the account.
-Jake
Rules of BoomTown wrote: 
1) We do not talk about Boomtown.
2) Boomtown is coming out tomorrow.
3) In the event that rule 2 fails to hold true, return to rule 2.

[May 20, 2008 4:15:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
toidd1
Tenderfoot

If you're hacked, try PMing Sheriffs and tell them your billing information or any type of information that makes them think you're the real owner of the account.

How Can Someone PM Sheriffs?

Lol..
-Fowl II
[May 20, 2008 6:25:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rcseb
Old Hand

How Can Someone PM Sheriffs?

Lol..

What a great joke... NOT!
for those of you who don't know and aren't joking around, click the PM button to PM someone (including sheriffs).
[May 20, 2008 8:03:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]