Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5915 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
orangeshade
Cowpoke

Graphics card Reply to this Post

i downloaded bh again after getting a new harddrive thingie for my laptop, and it sais my graphics card is too dated or old or sometin to play, so i followed the instructions to download whatever companies graphics to play again, but i have latest windows (windows 7) so i cant click on my desktop and click properties to see what kind of graphics card i have, any help ?
----------------------------------------
me: i think i gots enough money for my own laptop ! just need a couple bucks ..

max: reallie ? how much ? maybe i could send you some money, how much you got ?

me: >.> .. 20 dollars ;)
[May 2, 2010 2:15:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
D3troit
Old Hand

Re: Graphics card Reply to this Post

Well here's some stuff for Windows 7 users:

-Install the newest Java.

-Run 32bit Java (Instead of 64bit)

-Graphics Card/Graphics Driver troubleshoot

-Download Windows Vista version of the graphics driver
(Intel 45 Express chipset) from the HP website or this .
The Real Deal! ┌
If you want to be a hero, you have to have Dreams.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by D3troit at May 3, 2010 7:37:39 AM]
[May 3, 2010 7:36:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://www.youtube.com/leroydhamiltondebh [Link]  Go to top 
orangeshade
Cowpoke

i tried all this .. but it still didnt work =(

[Jul 22, 2010 4:06:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
eltank202
Stranger

i tried all this .. but it still didnt work =(

I have the same problem

B!H used to work with me but I had to change the hard disk

and now it doesnt because of Graphics driver

I installed 4 programmes that searches drivers and update them but still Graphics card driver isnt recognised

I dont know what to do

I have sony vaio vpccw16fa - windows 7 - 32 bit
[Jul 23, 2010 11:07:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eltank202
Stranger

this is what my display settings show:

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/1640/graphics.jpg

HELP :)
[Jul 23, 2010 11:28:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
orangeshade
Cowpoke

i did the same thing basicly,

like i had to change drivers cause mine was virus infected

now it wont work =(

[Jul 24, 2010 10:18:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
WiseFox
Old Hand

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/1640/graphics.jpg

If your video card doesn't have 3D acceleration, B!H won't work.
Vampire Whirled!
Bang! Heroes
Whirled Beat
[Jul 25, 2010 1:07:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poseidon
Sheriff

I have sony vaio vpccw16fa - windows 7 - 32 bit

Most likely your driver is this one:
http://www.sony-asia.com/support/download/363828/product/vpccw16fa

Though if that fails, do a search on Sony's site based on your model to find the right driver.
-- Sheriff Machina
[Jul 26, 2010 9:49:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poseidon
Sheriff

i downloaded bh again after getting a new harddrive thingie for my laptop, and it sais my graphics card is too dated or old or sometin to play, so i followed the instructions to download whatever companies graphics to play again, but i have latest windows (windows 7) so i cant click on my desktop and click properties to see what kind of graphics card i have, any help ?

You'll want to head over to the web site for for company that made your laptop (Acer, Dell, HP etc.).
Note the model name for your laptop and search there for the video/graphics drivers for Windows 7.
-- Sheriff Machina
[Jul 26, 2010 9:52:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eltank202
Stranger

You'll want to head over to the web site for for company that made your laptop (Acer, Dell, HP etc.).
Note the model name for your laptop and search there for the video/graphics drivers for Windows 7.

I did it

I searched and I did everything you have said before

but the problem is that my windows is 7 - 32 bits and sony only offers windows 7 - 64 bits
[Jul 27, 2010 1:19:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Poseidon
Sheriff

I did it

I searched and I did everything you have said before

but the problem is that my windows is 7 - 32 bits and sony only offers windows 7 - 64 bits

For that you'll want to contact Sony. They may have one you can get, or they may have a Win7 32bit driver from another laptop with the same graphics controller that could work.
-- Sheriff Machina
[Aug 1, 2010 8:48:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
orangeshade
Cowpoke

i found this, but they dont explain which is the driver for videos/graphics, can anyone help scope out which one i should download ?

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=DL&os=&category=&moid=1998602&rpn=PSAG0U&modelFilter=A305-S6825&selCategory=2756709&selFamily=1073768663

[Aug 2, 2010 9:59:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
WiseFox
Old Hand

Pull the drivers directly from the Nvidia site then: Nvidia driver scan.
Vampire Whirled!
Bang! Heroes
Whirled Beat
[Aug 5, 2010 4:32:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]